Dispute resolution

Dispute Resolution

Any dispute between the body corporate and an owner or between owners arising out of or in connection with or related to the Act, the Management rules or the Conduct rules, save where an interdict or any form of urgent or other relief may be required or obtained from a Court having jurisdiction, shall be determined by approaching the CSOS – Community Schemes Ombud Service.

You can ask your Portfolio Manager for a copy of the Application Form.  The costs being R50 for Conciliation by CSOS and if that does not resolve the issue it can go to Adjudication (cost being R100)